Wednesday, March 10, 2010

God of War III

I'll be honest.  I cannot remember the last time I was this excited for a video game.  God of War III is out in less than a week and the reviews are nothing short of stellar.  I've watched every single piece of video, played the E3 demo at least 20-30 times, and read and watched every single review of the game.  It appears that the story of Kratos has a rather stunning high definition finish on the PS3.  As I've said on this blog several times, there is no series in gaming that is better than the God of War Series in my opinion.  Simply put, the series was the reason to own a PS2, and is now the reason to own a PS3.  If you haven't played the first two games, then do yourself a favor and finish em up between now and next Tuesday.  This is one game that I'll play through at least two or three times just to absorb the last piece of the story.  I cannot wait to take down Zeus for the final time!!!

No comments: