Friday, February 12, 2010

Update

Sorry for the lack of posts.  It's been a busy week.  Ashley and I are looking at another house.  I'll post pics of it once I'm sure this one won't get jinxed either.  The first one fell through due to the cost of repairs, but the new house is much larger and has most everything that me, her, and Andrew want in a house.  I truly think that things happen for a reason and the reason the first one fell through was so we could get this one.  I've made almost daily trips up there for one reason or another, so I'm hoping this one ends up ours.  This is truly the house I think I've dreamed about my whole life.

I signed up for the blockbuster game pass at $21.99 a month.  More than gamefly, but at least I don't have to wait 6 years to get a new release game.  My first game was Bioshock II and I played a bit of the multiplayer last night and it wasn't bad.  I plan on diving into the single player at some point next week.

I'll post more later when I have time.  Until then as always, thanks for reading.

No comments: