Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Peekaboo

Hey guys, sorry for being off radar lately. Looks like 2010 has come with a vengeance. Trying to become debt free, save some money, you know, a typical New Year's resolution. That being said, I'll throw in my 2 cents on a couple of things;

24
I have to be honest, watching the 4 hour 2 night season premiere worried me a little. I buried my shaking head in my 2 hands. I know each season has to change in some way, form or fashion. That being said, It will take me a while to get used to the new CTU and new faces who run it. I've expressed the same thing in the past when Bill Buchanon came about, and I ended up sobbing like a baby when he was killed in season 7. However, watching last night's episode (8:00pm - 9:00pm) has proven me wrong. It could be better than I had originally thought.

Lost
And I thought 24 was addicting. My wife and I have begun to snort the cocaine, known as season 1. We're 6 episodes in, and wow, what a show. Great characters, great scenery, great story, where have I been? I must say, I am a bit of a snob when it comes to television shows, but Lost has proven to be probably one of the most compelling shows out there today. Check it out.

Finally, Dave and Ashley will be husband and wife in a few short days. I wish you guys nothing but the best and happiness, congratulations. Live long and prosper.

-matt

No comments: