Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday Odds and Ends

Today began as a dark down in Big Orange Country.  There were countless rumors on the intertubes that both Memphis and Arizona might have interest in hiring Bruce Pearl away from Tennessee. Panic has turned to happiness though as word came tonight that UT gave Bruce Pearl an extension as well as a raise.  Tennessee fans realize that Bruce isn't going to be here forever, but we didn't want him gone this soon.  I'm thrilled that yet again we've been able to dodge the bullet of losing Pearl.

I'm picking up Riddick tomorrow as I started Butcher Bay on the original XBOX but never finished it.  Gamestop apparently released it early according to GAF, so I'll be getting it tomorrow.  

I've been doing a bit of light reading and started reading the 24 Declassified series.  They're a series of books that take place before the start of the first season of 24 and I'm reading Operation HellGate right now.  Each book has 24 chapters with each hour getting it's own chapter.  It's a very good read so far.  I just don't do a lot of reading anymore (no time) so something has to be really good to hold my interest. 



Digg me!!!

No comments: