Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wrestlemania Legends of Wrestling impressions.


Well I couldn't resist and stopped on the way home last night and rented Legends of Wrestlemania. As I've said on the blog before, I'm not a big fan of wrestling, but I did love it in my early years. I've always been a bigger fan of the heels in wrestling (the bad guys). My first match last night was Hogan vs Rowdy Roddy and I promptly stopped Hulkamania right in it's tracks. My second match was a rematch of some of the old Great American Bashes from the NWA: Ric Flair versus Dusty Rhodes. I whipped Mr. Rhodes ass as well. I then made a tag team of my two faves from the game The Iron Shiek and Roddy Piper and beat the everliving shit out of Hogan and Brutus Beefcake. Then Ashley and I started playing in Battle Royales and Royale Rumbles and had a blast. The controls are a bit confusing, but once you get them down, it's not so bad. I plan on just keeping my gamefly rental since I'm sure I'll have a blast with this. If you're the least bit nostalgic, then you'll have a great time with this. I need to rent a copy or borrow a copy of SVR2009 from someone to get some files to import more wrestlers into the game. It's good to go back to your childhood again on occasion.

Digg me!!!

No comments: