Monday, March 30, 2009

Killzone 2 Done and other thoughts

Operation Game Shelf continues as I finished Killzone 2 this morning.  Overall a great game.  I'm not sure what reviewers meant when they said the teammate AI was good.  It was horrid.  I kept having to run over and revive them, meanwhile there was no revive for me.  The last level was pretty difficult, but the end boss was a breeze really.  I'd strongly recommend this game if you have a PS3.  Great single player experience and one of the best shooters I've ever played.  My PS3 trophy count is getting on up there thankfully.  I think Dead Space will be next in Operation Game Shelf.  I still haven't decided whether to keep Halo Wars or not.  

Sony has a big announcement planned for tomorrow with all signs pointing to a possible price drop.  The system is way too expensive and needs a price cut desperately before Sony loses even more of their ass than they already have.  

Well, back to more games.  

No comments: