Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gaming Stuff (FEAR and HAWX)

I finished up FEAR 2 tonight and it's definitely worth a rental.  I considered keeping it from Gamefly but then checked out the multiplayer and it was D-E-A-D dead.  Overall a great game and much much better than the first FEAR.  The gunplay is excellent and the story is much better than the first one.  As a matter of fact, it trumps the first game in every way.  I enjoyed it greatly and beat it in roughly 10 hours or so.  

I got HAWX from Gamefly and played the first couple of missions.  I'm not really all that impressed with it and to beat it all, it kept freezing up on me.  I guess I'm just not a fan of modern flight sims.  I prefer WWII flight sims greatly to modern sims.  I just don't feel that I have enough control over the planes.  

I'm renting Resident Evil 5 tomorrow at Blockbuster if it's in.  

Digg me!!

No comments: