Thursday, March 5, 2009

Big Demo Day on XBL

Today was a big demo day for XBL (Wrestlemania, Wanted, and Wheelman) I played all of them for a bit and the only one I'll be buying more than likely is Wanted. I thought about buying the Wrestling game because it takes me back to when I was a kid. I'll give it a rental or gamefly since I'm still not 100 percent sure I'd play it more than a day. The demo was good.

Wanted is a new take on shooters. The cover system is the best yet in any game and I love the curved bullets and adrenaline type slow down shooting style. I have a feeling the whole game will be good as well. The gunplay feels good and the graphics are great as well. This was the perfect case of a demo selling me on a game.

Wheelman is an excellent demo and lots of fun, but much like Wrestlemania, I just can't see myself playing this for longer than a day or two. I'm horrid at driving games and the whole driving while shooting thing just baffled me.

I also played the demo for Riddick and it's a buy as well. I loved Escape from Butcher Bay on the XBOX and I'd love to play it with better graphics.

Please Digg me if you enjoy something I've written.

No comments: