Monday, February 23, 2009

Killzone 2 later this week, MLB09 next week

Two of the biggest releases (at least for me) for the PS3 are coming our way in the next week or so. I've had Killzone paid off for quite a while and frankly am quite annoyed at Sony for letting reviews out at the beginning of February. I truly wish they had waited a bit longer to quell the anticipation for the game. Of course, the premiere franchise for the PS3: MLB The Show is out next week and I'm truly anticipating it. It looks like SCEA San Diego has improved the game by leaps and bounds and added quite a bit of franchise and Road to the Show improvements as well. I feel that if Killzone doesn't sell as well as Sony hopes, we could see a price drop sooner rather than later. I'll have it on release day and plan on playing quite a bit online.


Please Digg me if you enjoy something I've written.

No comments: