Friday, January 2, 2009

Support the Freedom to Marry



Before I get lots of emails asking the following, I'll go ahead and answer the questions that I usually get in email after I post about gay marriage.  

1.  Are you gay or another derogatory word?  Nope.  I just believe that everyone should have the same rights regardless of their sexual orientation.

2. Jesus doesn't like people being gay=  Well Jesus doesn't like people cursing, committing adultery, or any other number of things.  Who are we to say what's wrong and what's right.

3. This is about California not Tennessee, why do you care?  Because this isn't a state issue, it's a moral issue and a government issue.  The government has no right to say who can marry and who can't.  Marriage was around long before governments and will be around far longer than any government.  This is purely a libertarian issue for myself.  I believe the government should keep it's piddling hands off marriage and other things.

If you like what you've read here. Please click the Digg Button

No comments: