Thursday, August 7, 2008

Election Day in Knoxville and other thoughts

Today's primary day in Knoxville and I wrote in the Libertarian Candidate running for Congress from Tennessee. For the Knoxville readers, I voted for no incumbents (since they're the ones who put Knox County into the mess it's in) and I voted for Randy Tyree for Sheriff to get the Hutchinson dynasty out of office.

I'm still loving the Iphone. God what a device. This phone completely blows every other device out of the water. The browser on is as good as a laptop or desktop browser and the apps function kicks so much ass. I'm hoping Blogger puts out an app to blog on the go so I can bypass Safari to blog on. The funny thing about the apps function is that many of the free apps are better than the paid ones. I'm still trying to figure out how to get Sirius on there to listen to at home over Wi-Fi. If anyone has any tips, let me know.

Isles posted a chart over at WNR about what the pricing structure may look like for the XM and Sirius Merger. If 16.95 a month is all it's gonna cost for most of both services, then sign my fat happy ass up right now.

Expect another little guy picture later today. I've gotten lots of emails, so it looks like that feature is gonna stay.

No comments: