Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Indiana Jones and Tuesday Thoughts

Day 18 without Kidd Chris

Ashley and I are taking Andrew to see Indiana Jones later today. Ahh to be 10 years old again. I remember how excited I was to see Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom, and The Last Crusade when they first came out, so I can just imagine how excited he is at the prospect of seeing The Crystal Skull. I let him borrow the first three and he watched them in a day.

I'm debating going to get The Bourne Ultimatum today for PS3 but I'm not sure if I'll even have the time to play it but I may pick it up anyways. I'm playing Assassin's Creed right now and I like it quite a bit. From what I've read it gets real repetitive, but I like it for now. I know I'm definitely getting NASCAR next week. For the record, I'm not a fan of NASCAR at all, but I love the game and I'm hoping the career mode makes it's way back in. I loved the career mode from 07, but 08 left a lot to be desired. I love the career mode in F1 as well.

Well that's all for now. Have a good one folks.

No comments: